Int./National Ch. Dreamkeeper Legacy Of Gold
Call Name: "Gemma"
AKC and CKC Registered
Dreamkeeper Goldens honored us by allowing this lovely girl to come to the United States to begin Auregrande’s foundation. Gemma is the result of the union of SVCH. CAN. CH. Dream Max Jorgen Brink and CAN. CH. Shining Gold Kewin's Legacy Girl. Both parents have outstanding working and show champions in their lineage but the one that comes to the forefront is the famous Mult Ch., DUCH., NUCH., VDHCH. Blakesley Cromwell NV-95 NV-96 NORDV-97 the grandfather of NUCH. SU(U)CH. SVCH. NV-07 NV-09 Jako's Nordic Charm the 2010 Crufts C.C, Best of Breed. Gemma is the feminine ideal of the breed with a delicate head and beguiling smile that is offset by powerful movement and strong drive. A genuine beauty.
- Eye Clearance - CERF GR-357172 (Clear) - Updated yearly
- Heart Clearance - OFA GR-CA20596/20/F/C-VPI (Clear) - Updated yearly
- Thyroid Clearance - OFA GR-TH2089/20/F/-VPI (Normal)
- GR_PRA1 - Optigen Accession #11-7463 (Clear)
- pcrd-PRA - Optigen Accession #11-7463 (Clear)
- Hips:OFA GR-104694E24F-VPI (Excellent)
- Elbow: OFA Grade 1
We are pleased to announce that Auregrande Diamonds Are Forever, our lovely Daisy May, from our June 2012 Cloak and Dagger litter went Best of Breed x 4 and Best In Show Bred By Puppy on her very first outing in the show ring in October.
Please visit our puppy page for more information on current and previous litters.